Let's Find The Best Wake Up Light
Wake up fresh and ready for the day with 2019 Wake Up Light!
We supports sunrise alarm clock price comparison, products reviews and
price updates from the most popular brands such as Lumie Bodyclock, Philips and more...
At Colored Sunrise you will find the best wake up light!
Find The Best Wake Up Light
Do you find it hard to wake up in the morning?
Stop using the snooze button and find a better way to wake-up, it is a product that works for all people who want to wake up in a much better and healthier way!
Colored Sunrise Best Wake Up Lights For 2019
Over the years, it has been scientifically proven that light and sound can have a significant effect on the human body’s degree of stimulation and ...
If you have enough money to spare and you want to buy a wake-up light that has some of the best features in the market and combines it with excellent ...
Waking up naturally gives you increased energy and improved your mood in the morning. Just the things you need when you getting up, the Philips HF3550 ...
Weclome to our Philips HF3470 Review. Wake-up lights are electrical devices that serve as wake-up alarm bells and light simulators. By using ...
P hilips HF350 is one of the leading wake up lights by Philips in 2018, it has a bright 200 Lux led light and a great wake up sound and snooze ...
P hilips HF3505/01 can help you get sunlight in the morning and to get out of bed at the same time. Using a light and not sound, sound good? Well, ...
Welcome to our Nature Bright Sun Bliss 2 in 1 Portable Light Review. The Sun Bliss wake up light is one of the most practical wake up light today. If ...
P hilips HF3651/60 brings amazing features it will help you fall asleep relaxed and wake up refreshed. Features The ...
Witti Beddi glow is unique with many features that other wake up light doesn't have Welcome to our WITTI - BEDDI Glow Review. White is ...
The Best Site For Finding The Best Wake Up Light
Key Benefits Of Using Wake Up Light
Health is wealth and wealth is what Wake-up lights offer to you. The benefits of using a wake-up light are just too obvious. They are just not called therapies for the sake of it. The following are some important benefits in using wake-up lights.
- Enable Morning Cortisol to respond better – Wake-up lights ensures perfect balance in the workings of Cortisol – peaking in the morning and slowly decreasing in the evening. Wake-up lights help the morning cortisol to peak.
- Brings a balance on Melatonin – Wake-up lights helps in controlling the levels of melatonin movement – lowest in the morning and peak during the evening.
- Handling Disorder – Wake-up lights are therapeutic devices known for easing down on depression and periodic affective disorder
- Peaceful wake-up experience — They eliminate the rude and blaring sounds of your typical alarm clocks.
- Sleep and wake up feeling fulfilled and happy
- Makes it easier for you to get out of bed
Why you should buy a wake up light
There are great benefits for waking up naturally with natural sun light. It’s very different from a regular alarm which wakes you up with rude sounds and annoying snooze function.
Using a wake up light alarm clock is the best way to wake yourself up. It simulate a natural sunrise which is a natural cue for your body to wake up and cut production of sleeping hormones.
Philips Wake Up Light Clock
Wake Up Light Reviews
Best Wake Up Light For February 2019
Do Wake Up Lights Really Work?
This is a very common question, so we decided to answer ‘Do wake up light really work once and for all…
The quick answer is YES, but to be more clear, let’s understand first how wake up light works, we will explain it in 3 easy steps:
- First, you need to config the basic settings this includes: wake up time and alarm sound.
- 30 minutes before your wake up time the wake up light will start to shine slowly and will become bright to simulate a natural sunrise.
- The bright light and wake up sounds helping you wake up feeling more refreshed and energized.
Now, after you understand how wake up light works, let’s continue and understand why they work.
There are 3 main reason wake up light really works:
- Unlike the regular alarm clock, with wake up light you can wake up more relaxed and energized and in a natural way.
- Wake up light help you increase cortisol hormone which eventually helps you wake up.
- Control melatonin level – reduce melatonin in the morning and peak during the evening.
All this and more makes it easier for you to get out of bed and feeling more energized during the day and this is why wake up light really works!
Best Wake Up Light Reviews
Philips HF3520 Review:
The HF3520 is Philips best wake up light it’s Improve energy, well-being, and sleep with Philips #1 best-selling wake up light that has been clinically proven to help wake up and feeling much more refreshed. The HF3520 provides you with a natural way to wake up featuring a sunrise simulation with 20 brightness settings with a natural wake up sounds.
On top of this, the Philips HF3520 is UV-free that has been proven to improve energy level and mood by clinical research that study the effects of the wake-up it helps you feeling more energized and improves your mood.
- No need for replacement light bulb
- Safe for children
- No assembly required
- Easy to read and bright LED display
- FM Radio
- Five natural wake up sounds
- Impressive and modern design
- 20 brightness settings
Lumie Body Clock Active 250 Review:
The Lumie Bodyclock Active 250 is one of the best sunrise simulator alarm clock. It has both dawn and sunset feature to help you wake up or be ready for bed this feature and more make the Bodyclock Active 250 to one of the most effective wake up light it that has been designed by a company that you can trust.
In 1993 Lumie invented the wake up light and since than it remain one of the leading company for SAD lights and wake up light alarm clocks.
- 6 different alarm sounds
- Dimmable LED diplay
- Bedside light
- FM radio
- Snooze feature
- Sunrise and sunset simulation
Lumie Bodyclock Luxe 700 Review:
The Lumie Bodyclock is one of the best wake-up lights and it is going to help you wake for work in the morning. You can set the light to start brightening 40 minutes before the time you want to wake and you can make sure it will help you wake up with more energy!
The Lumie Bodyclock Luxe 700 comes with great features including a Bluetooth audio connection, see below for main features.
- Realistic sunrise simulation
- Bluetooth speakers to stream audio straight from mobile
- USB drive for playing music files
- Fading sunset simulation
- 20+ wake up & sleep sounds
- Sunrise and sunset simulation
Philips HF3550 Review:
The Philips HF3550 is controlled with your iPhone with a free wake-up app for simple control, it also includes bedside lamp and easy-to-use snooze feature.
- 8 Wake-up sounds
- Works with dedicated wake-up mobile app
- Dimming light and sounds
Philips HF3470 Review Review:
Philips HF3470 is one of the most expensive wake-up lights, it uses a unique combination of sound and light to wake you up in a natural an gentle way so you can be ready for the day ahead.
- 250 LUX bulb
- Natural sounds
- FM Radio
- Replaceable halogen lamp
- Bedside lamp
Philips HF3500/60 Review:
The Philips HF3500/60 comes with a great price tag and provide a great value for money, it doesn’t have many features but he is still doing the job right.
- Easy to use
- Snooze Option
- Bedside lamp
Philips Wake Up Light HF3505/01 Review
The Philips Wake Up Light HF3505/01 is a one of the best wake-up lights for 2017, it has a great balanced between price and features.
- Easy to use
- FM Radio
Nature Bright Sun Bliss 2 in 1 Portable Light Review
The nature bright sun bliss is very unique and it is the first portable wake up light.
- Small and lightweight
- Easy to operate
SAD Lamps & Light Box Reviews
Welcome to our Verilux HappyLight Liberty 10,000 LUX Light Therapy Energy Lamp. The Verilux HappyLight Liberty 10,000 LUX Light Therapy Energy Lamp one ...